Wisconsin Sports Talk CFB Playoff Bracket

Crease Creature

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Hello hello hello, is everyone set? Is everyone ready? I can finally unveil my 2015-2016 College Football Playoff Bracket.

I didn't know if I really liked the idea of second round games being played on campus, so I substituted bowls, just to keep the bowls. Because people seem to like the bowls.

I also didn't know where to put the East regional final, but if anyone has a good idea, I'm open to that. I really liked seeing the ND/MSU matchup in the first round, since that's been a rivalry in the past, but isn't likely to happen anymore.

Stanford and BGSU, as the two lowest ranked conference champs, do have to open on the road. All other champs are hosting. So I made it so that, even though the 10 seed, BGSU gets 1 seed Clemson, as Bowling Green was the worst conference champ.

Here's the link to the thread on how I seeded the participants.

http://wisconsinsportstalk.net/thre...-set-up-seeding-of-conference-champions.3151/

Interesting concept. Only way it works if the first round games go to lesser early bowls like Outback, Peach, Citrus etc and feed into the big ones. That way everyone gets a piece of the pie and stays happy. tc(

Interesting concept. Only way it works if the first round games go to lesser early bowls like Outback, Peach, Citrus etc and feed into the big ones. That way everyone gets a piece of the pie and stays happy. tc(

I did play with that idea, and it may be a necessity if a team like Ark St is to host, they may not have the facilities, fan accommodations, etc... But they did host Missouri this year and USC last year.

I do like the idea of " if you win your league, you get to host a game" and in my idea the $$ isn't an issue, because I'm not paying anybody :)

Back