Wisconsin Game Today: Wisconsin vs. Arizona State Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line, Over/Under & Betting Info for Las Vegas Bowl

Da-news-now

RSS Reporter
Reporter
Reaction score
The Wisconsin football team is set to face off with Arizona State tonight in the Las Vegas Bowl. This will be the first time the Badgers play the Sun Devil’s since the infamous game in Tempe when the referees let the clock run out after an Arizona State player laid on the football and wasted […]

Wisconsin Game Today: Wisconsin vs. Arizona State Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line, Over/Under & Betting Info for Las Vegas Bowl - Badger of Honor - Badger of Honor - A Wisconsin Badgers Fan Site - News, Blogs, Opinion and more.

Continue reading...

Center Joe Tippmann and right tackle Logan Bruss are in sweats for the game tonight. Wisconsin will be down two starters on the offensive line.

Each game out, I wonder what happened to that kid from Overland Park, Kansas, who had so much potential at QB. He just doesn't look the part of someone who has improved enough to trust under center for a team that could have so much potential with a better player. He didn't stink this time around, but his play does nothing to stop teams from loading up against Allen and the running game.

It was all Braelon Allen's running, and Leonhard's defense, that won this game.

Each game out, I wonder what happened to that kid from Overland Park, Kansas, who had so much potential at QB. He just doesn't look the part of someone who has improved enough to trust under center for a team that could have so much potential with a better player. He didn't stink this time around, but his play does nothing to stop teams from loading up against Allen and the running game.

I just think they don't have WR that can get open vs man press which is what they did in the second half. PC scheme isn't what it used to be 50% on him and 50% not enough horses in the barn.

Reactions: TW
And winning like they did last night won’t motivate PC to make changes to his offensive philosophy

UW is not known for developing QBs....

UW is not known for developing QBs....
That's not what they want to do...it's run the FB and play defense. It bores some of the fanbase but that's how they turned around a program that struggled to win 2 games a year. The whole we need a better QB and a flashy O comes from a lot of the younger folks and the cross over of Rodgers/Favre. Spoiled

I just think they don't have WR that can get open vs man press which is what they did in the second half. PC scheme isn't what it used to be 50% on him and 50% not enough horses in the barn.
No doubt about it, the lack of guys who can catch the ball plays into the equation. As has been stated, it's not going to change. A real NFL type pocket QB going to Wisconsin, and a couple of lanky WRs with blazing speed is just a pipe dream.

I just hope they can continue to field the type of defenses they are, and get RBs like Allen to join the team. With the success of some of the guys we've had, it's a great draw.

Now, how do we keep Leonhard? Man! This guy can put together defensive game plans!

Ugly game Badgers had no way to move ball much last night after 1st qtr.

No doubt about it, the lack of guys who can catch the ball plays into the equation. As has been stated, it's not going to change. A real NFL type pocket QB going to Wisconsin, and a couple of lanky WRs with blazing speed is just a pipe dream.

I just hope they can continue to field the type of defenses they are, and get RBs like Allen to join the team. With the success of some of the guys we've had, it's a great draw.

Now, how do we keep Leonhard? Man! This guy can put together defensive game plans!
Convince PC time to retire and promote Leonhard.

Back