Wisconsin Football: Recruiting target Cristian Driver

Da-news-now

RSS Reporter
Reporter
Reaction score
The Wisconsin football team already has a commitment in their 2022 class in QB Myles Burkett, but there are a lot more prospects that Paul Chryst and the Badgers are still targeting. One of those targets is safety Cristian Driver. If that name sounds familiar, it’s because he is the son of former Packer receiver, […]

Wisconsin Football: Recruiting target Cristian Driver - Badger of Honor - Badger of Honor - A Wisconsin Badgers Fan Site - News, Blogs, Opinion and more.

Continue reading...

The Wisconsin football team already has a commitment in their 2022 class in QB Myles Burkett, but there are a lot more prospects that Paul Chryst and the Badgers are still targeting. One of those targets is safety Cristian Driver. If that name sounds familiar, it’s because he is the son of former Packer receiver, […]

Wisconsin Football: Recruiting target Cristian Driver - Badger of Honor - Badger of Honor - A Wisconsin Badgers Fan Site - News, Blogs, Opinion and more.

Continue reading...
he's got a whole lot of colleges that he's received letters of approval from . . .

With Leonhard Having been an NFL Safety might work in Bucky’s favor.
If I was PC I’d have JL camped out at the Driver residence.

With Leonhard Having been an NFL Safety might work in Bucky’s favor.
If I was PC I’d have JL camped out at the Driver residence.
The new DB coach Poteat is now responsible for that area. I’m sure the entire staff is involved

From what I read, i would love to have him at Madison.

But, even as a homer, if I were advising him, he'd be rolling tide.

Driver will go with Alabama, or stay in the state of Texas.

Back