Wisconsin Football: Badgers get a second chance at the Gophers

Da-news-now

RSS Reporter
Reporter
Reaction score
Wisconsin football will get to play their border rivals, after all, this season. Just a few weeks ago, the Wisconsin football game with their bitter rivals, the Minnesota Gophers, was canceled due to elevated numbers of positive covid tests within the Minnesota program. It was a huge bummer when the game was canceled because Minnesota […]

Wisconsin Football: Badgers get a second chance at the Gophers - Badger of Honor - Badger of Honor - A Wisconsin Badgers Fan Site - News, Blogs, Opinion and more.

Continue reading...

They are hard to watch right now. The offense is just a lost cause at this point. I'd hate to see them lose the axe, but hey, it's another game and maybe if they get a guy or two back they can finish the season on a high note. Let's hope.

Reactions: TW
Assuming Berger plays & either Davis and/or Prior play that helps. On the plus side Morgan has been a hot mess in Dinkytown this year and their defense is really suspect

It gives me something to do for a couple of hours on a Saturday afternoon. It might also lead to a Bowl game of little to no significance that will eat up a couple of hours around the holidays.

And people think these games don't matter! Hah!

Based on what Chryst comments they will go bowling. I think the Axe means something and I like it.

Back