Wisconsin Football: Badgers add commit no. 10 in WR Vinny Anthony

Da-news-now

RSS Reporter
Reporter
Reaction score
Paul Chryst and the Wisconsin football coaches have struck again. They are killing it on the recruiting trail right now. The Badgers celebrated a major recruiting victory yesterday when in-state offensive lineman and their highest-rated target, Joe Brunner committed to the Badgers. Now, the Badgers have another reason to celebrate. They have received a commitment […]

Wisconsin Football: Badgers add commit no. 10 in WR Vinny Anthony - Badger of Honor - Badger of Honor - A Wisconsin Badgers Fan Site - News, Blogs, Opinion and more.

Continue reading...

Will see how many of these kids pan out. Lots of kids are 3-4-5 stars but never live up to it.

Thin. Needs to bulk up. Has good hands though, from what I've heard.

Thin. Needs to bulk up. Has good hands though, from what I've heard.
Well any WR at WI helps that might be the thinnest spot they have on the team.

It’s not great or a strength but it’s not bare either. Really like Dike
Yeah but it's always been overlooked. WI has always been build up the OL and get some good RB's in and QB and WR have been mostly after thoughts

Yeah but it's always been overlooked. WI has always been build up the OL and get some good RB's in and QB and WR have been mostly after thoughts
Overlooked no. They target WR each year and not just 3 star kids

Overlooked no. They target WR each year and not just 3 star kids
Just seems it's always been that get WR to get a guy we don't need very much as we don't ask the QB's or WR to make a ton of plays they get a few plays in the game to move the ball that's all we ask.

Just seems it's always been that get WR to get a guy we don't need very much as we don't ask the QB's or WR to make a ton of plays they get a few plays in the game to move the ball that's all we ask.
The offense has been a pro style offense for years. Since Wilson. Yes it’s run dominant but it’s not that the passing game is neglected

The offense has been a pro style offense for years. Since Wilson. Yes it’s run dominant but it’s not that the passing game is neglected
To me it's like ramped up verson of SF run as much as you can maybe the QB passes 10-15 times a game.

Back