Wisconsin Badgers vs. Florida Atlantic Owls Preview: Can Badgers start fast this week?

Da-news-now

RSS Reporter
Reporter
Reaction score
When: Sat. Sept. 9; 11am CT Where: Madison, Wis.; Camp Randall Stadium (80,321) TV: BTN All-Time Series: First meeting Last Meeting: None Line: Wisconsin (-31.5) Wisconsin is still scoring points…or at least it seems as if that won’t ever stop and with Florida Atlantic coming to Camp Randall for the first-ever meeting between the two teams that sentiment may hold true. The Owls have a...

Source

Continue reading...

It's up to the Badgers to prove they can play four quarters of football. Another great opportunity to play a lot of guys who may have to be ready down the road, if there are injuries. Games like this are the same as preseason in the NFL, in that respect.

If the Badgers don't go over 45 points on offense, and give up more than 10, it will be an indicator that that phase of the game needs work before they play BYU, and get into the Big 10 season.

I'm looking for Hornibrook to give way to Coan in the third quarter, and anxious to see Coan do more than hand off the RBs. I'm also looking for the offense to explode in the running game. On defense, I want to see a pass rush that forces bad passes, and INTs. They need to become so aggressive that teams fear dropping back to pass.

Love to see a Badger blowout this week. I think UW is primed for it ! onwisco)

Back