Wisconsin Athletic Resources

I don't know Chryst. I'm frequently not happy with his coaching strategies and tactics. I think he gives seniority too much weight.

I acknowledge that I recognize, some are treated more equal than others.

But, I don't see him being unfair or creating a toxic culture. I think he honestly cares for and does his best for his players.

I have a hard time believing Bucky rebounds if the culture is rotten. Perhaps he was bending over too far backwards trying to help young men join Bucky football culture and it just wasn't for them.

I don't know any of the facts. I do know that compared to my knuckle dragging today's kids are different. Without facts and corroboration, I'm not willing to crucify Chryst.

For many reasons which I will never know, the players who entered the transfer portal did not believe Wisconsin was a good fit and chose a different path. I wish them well in the future. And, I'm hoping for great things for those who stayed

I don't know Chryst. I'm frequently not happy with his coaching strategies and tactics. I think he gives seniority too much weight.

I acknowledge that I recognize, some are treated more equal than others.

But, I don't see him being unfair or creating a toxic culture. I think he honestly cares for and does his best for his players.

I have a hard time believing Bucky rebounds if the culture is rotten. Perhaps he was bending over too far backwards trying to help young men join Bucky football culture and it just wasn't for them.

I don't know any of the facts. I do know that compared to my knuckle dragging today's kids are different. Without facts and corroboration, I'm not willing to crucify Chryst.

For many reasons which I will never know, the players who entered the transfer portal did not believe Wisconsin was a good fit and chose a different path. I wish them well in the future. And, I'm hoping for great things for those who stayed
Are there issues yes but I don’t think the culture is broken. Crawford should never have seen Kellner Hall and Berger had issues but was also given multiple chances. Did PC reach for a couple kids that were not “fits” good chance yes. I’ll say it till I’m Blue in the face but the culture issues are also in the administration above PC. It’s not just what’s on filed on Saturdays. This is a program that went to 3 NY6 bowls the last 5 years. I’ll take that. Would I like more yes but I also understand the challenges and issues and they are many

Back