Who will be the Packers' most influential player in the 2015 season?

Who will be the Packers' most influential player in the 2015 season?

• Aaron Rodgers

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Corey Linsley

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Julius Peppers

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Davante Adams

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clay Matthews

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (please give us your pick in the comments)

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Linsley is going to set the tone and dominate this season making it easier for AR and Lacy to do their thing. Therefore I think Linsley will quietly be the most influential Packer.

voted other.... has to be a defensive player though not sure who.

Crosby will take on a whole new significance with the new extra point rules. I also think Raji could break out.

Someone else mentioned this is really the most influential other than ARod. I'm going with HHCD. He put in a pretty solid year for a rookie and started making some big plays later in the season. If he even a medium step up from his rookie year we will be very solid on the back end of the defense. Strong up the middle (with new ILBs) and HaHa moving toward a Nick Collins level will really allow our young talent at CB to play with confidence. FCC(

Crosby will take on a whole new significance with the new extra point rules. I also think Raji could break out.

These are 2 of the players we need to have big years so we can reach the Promised Land in February. pc)

[BCOLOR=#fbfbff]I'm with someone else above on Raji. When he's good he can be really good. If he stays healthy and returns to his early form the defense will look much better. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#fbfbff]The other guy might be Matthews. The defense looked much better after they moved CM3 inside and moved him around more. I think a full year of that will make this defense better as well.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#fbfbff](Now, we just need for the CBs to hold up.)[/BCOLOR]

I voted Rodgers but I think it's possible someone on defense will emerge this season. Not sure that will be yet.

Call me crazy but I'll go with Peppers. His last shot a ring most likely. He knows Rodgers can get the job done so he will be motivated to help carry that defense.

Back