Who will be the Packers' most influential player in the 2015 season?

Who will be the Packers' most influential player in the 2015 season?

• Aaron Rodgers

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Corey Linsley

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Julius Peppers

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Davante Adams

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clay Matthews

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (please give us your pick in the comments)

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Defensewins

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
Founder
Reaction score
Full Article here : http://www.acmepackingcompany.com/2...ost-influential-player-for-the-2015-16-season

So many factors go into a successful football season, but so many more make that season into a Super Bowl season. As we make our way through the summer getting closer and closer to training camp we take a look at which Packers will be in the spotlight - but specifically which ones will be the most critical to the team's overall success in 2015.

The choices of these influential players are based on their 2014 performance, the effect their respective positions have on the rest of the team, external expectations from around the NFL, and improvements made over the course of the offseason so far. Let's take a look:

Read the rest on the site... added are own poll above.

A name I will throw out there is BJ Raji. If he could look like he did in 2010 that would be huge for the defense. Would create more pressure up front allowing guys like Peppers and Matthews to be able to go more at the QB.

the nature of the beast is that aaron rodgers will always have the most influence over the fortunes of the packers. maybe the question should be: besides aaron rodgers, who will be the most influential? and to that i would have to say clay matthews based on how the defense improved drasticallly when he was moved inside.

I voted for Aaron, but if he wasn't included I think I'd have a hard time choosing between Jordy or Clay.

Back