Which Wide Receivers Should Make the Cut?

there are only 2 situations that would result in both players making the 53 man roster:
Trevor Davis has a poor training camp and is placed on the practice squad.
Thompson and McCarthy decide to go with 2 tight ends and 7 wide receivers.

dead wrong.

- one of the other five guys could be injured.
- we could easily keep 3 tight ends and 7 wide receivers. to dquote 57packer's comment in another thread:

Here is how it "could" play out on offense position-wise. They don't need to go with only 2 TEs. (GBP - Tell those Facebookers they need to count . . . ;).)
QBx2
FBx1
RBx3
TEx3
WRx7
OLx9
That's 25.

Well another question is will Monty be ready by the beginning of the season?

If not, we can keep both Abby and Janis and then look at the decision later. This would give Abby and Janis time to prove themselves in real game situations again this year.

I agree with the writer though. Janis is valuable on Special Teams and has not been injury prone.

We will see.

I will stick with what I said before IF by some chance no WR goes down in TC with a injury which is a big if I think Abbrederis is odd man out as I see zero chance the Packers will keep 7 WR's. Would be stupid to keep 7 as you are unlikley to keep more then 5 active on game day. Keeping 1 inactive is not bad but keeping 2 inactive every week is wasting one roster spot. But chances are you will see at least one WR suffer some type of injury that will make him not ready for the start of the season.

Diesel- early reports is Jordy looks good. What seems to be maybe an issue is getting the connection back between Rodgers and Nelson

Back