Urban Meyer should not even an option for Wisconsin football

How is he going to be an announcer if he can't be a coach because of his actions?

I don't think anybody touches him for a year or two
He’s was an ass at Florida (boosters hated him). He was tolerated in Columbus. This is not new behavior. FOX would take him back in a NY minute. Controversy sells

He’s was an ass at Florida (boosters hated him). He was tolerated in Columbus. This is not new behavior. FOX would take him back in a NY minute. Controversy sells
You're probably spot on. I never really cared for him and even on Fox, he seemed arrogant. Nothing wrong with that. Most successful coaches are a little arrogant. Bob Stoops I enjoy. Again, don't watch much pregame stuff for college or pro.

Maybe Urb opens a bar in Columbus and only lets Coed's enter.

Maybe Urb opens a bar in Columbus and only lets Coed's enter.
It’s comical how one video gets so much talk. The stories of Herbstreit in Madison are epic, BB had his “moments” also

You're probably spot on. I never really cared for him and even on Fox, he seemed arrogant. Nothing wrong with that. Most successful coaches are a little arrogant. Bob Stoops I enjoy. Again, don't watch much pregame stuff for college or pro.
Arrogant yes no question but his x & o’s stuff was really good.

It’s comical how one video gets so much talk. The stories of Herbstreit in Madison are epic, BB had his “moments” also
BB the pic of him drunk shirtless got him a lot of comments. Herbstreit never heard much of him.

Back