Urban Meyer should not even an option for Wisconsin football

Da-news-now

RSS Reporter
Reporter
Reaction score
LOL Meyer would not even consider UW it's to small time. 2 things happen with Meyer he goes back to the studio or he retires. He won't coach again.

LOL Meyer would not even consider UW it's to small time. 2 things happen with Meyer he goes back to the studio or he retires. He won't coach again.

You don't think his ego will want him to give it another go at it in the college ranks? I'm really not an Urb fan, so it doesn't hurt me in the least to see him out in Jax, but I could see where he might, might go to the right program. After he left Florida, he walked into a nice gig with OSU. Not sure he could ever replicate that but I could see him trying. Who knows though. Maybe the beat down in the NFL will make him walk away forever.

I was surprised he didn't have his hat in the ring for some of the high profile college jobs - maybe secretly he did.

It just seemed like his coaching style was not reaching the pros

You don't think his ego will want him to give it another go at it in the college ranks? I'm really not an Urb fan, so it doesn't hurt me in the least to see him out in Jax, but I could see where he might, might go to the right program. After he left Florida, he walked into a nice gig with OSU. Not sure he could ever replicate that but I could see him trying. Who knows though. Maybe the beat down in the NFL will make him walk away forever.
How he got fired and all the BS that was the cause I don't think another school will want him and risk going thru that themselves. I think Urb ends back up with FOX Sports doing college discussion panel on Saturday's.

How is he going to be an announcer if he can't be a coach because of his actions?

I don't think anybody touches him for a year or two

How is he going to be an announcer if he can't be a coach because of his actions?

I don't think anybody touches him for a year or two
Good point Keg. I agree.

Good point Keg. I agree.
Well that one guy who works for CNN jerked off on zoom call and kept his job makes it seem Meyer yelling at players not so bad to work on TV. LOL

Well that one guy who works for CNN jerked off on zoom call and kept his job makes it seem Meyer yelling at players not so bad to work on TV. LOL
I think he was gone for awhile though wasn't he? Not a CNN viewer so I'm not sure. I just think, along the lines of Keg, that the networks might have a wait period before pursuing him. Again, who knows. Those networks are about the money and ratings, so he might be a hot draw for them. Kinda like the Jags front office hiring him to put fans in the stands instead of worrying about winning putting fans in the stands. Anyone's guess at this point.

He’s toxic to any AD who wants to keep his job

Back