Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Hold out all year

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Play and go back to his MVP form

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • No idea how this mess works out

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters
Before this interview I thought the team would hold firm he would play disgruntled and be traded after 2021. But after this interview it shows me that Rodgers has made up him mind to say screw the team I want out and you can't keep a cancer like that in the locker room.

It's not about the coaches, the teammates.. it's about Gute?? Can that be fixed??

At this point you have to start seeing what is the real trade value for him. Can you get more then one 1st? Can you get a quality young player on a rookie deal back? I don't think the team will want a QB back since Love will start and they signed Bortles.

Even the post June 1 cap hit makes it really hard to trade him with the cap being what it is this year..

No because Murphy is not going to fire Gute just to appease Rodgers.
Gute isn't going anywhere, but can the relationship be fixed?? Rodgers makes it sound like Gute shows no respect for what was done before he got there.. that he wants the accomplishments of this team going forward to be about himself

Gute isn't going anywhere, but can the relationship be fixed?? Rodgers makes it sound like Gute shows no respect for what was done before he got there.. that he wants the accomplishments of this team going forward to be about himself
No that's not the GB way. The front office will never allow a player to have a say in how the team is built and run which Rodgers wants.

Shocking how many people are saying oh Rodgers the team has done him wrong they should give him what he wants. These people also say good luck without Rodgers the Packers will suck. To me these are Rodgers fans and not Packers fans. These I bet are the same people who said keep Favre get rid of Rodgers fans also. Players come and players go. I will cheer for the players on the team but if you no longer want to be part of the team I will say so long. I will always back the team. Players only have a short time in the league the Packers have been around for over 100 years they have been here before and will be here after any player.

Last edited:
Back