The Pre Draft..Way Too Early Prediction Thread

Way too much optimism goin on here... writing

9-7 and a playoff miss. TT fails to address the OL and DL depth issues and it comes back to bite them big time. Also his picks for ILB don't pan out.

Mass burnings and looting at Lambeau following the season.

9-7 and a playoff miss. TT fails to address the OL and DL depth issues and it comes back to bite them big time. Also his picks for ILB don't pan out.

Does TT and MM get tarred and feathered and run out of GB too? LOL

I'll tell you what the old nut will do if OK with Mark is the winner will receive a world famous Nutbush City Limits T and sweat shirt. Did it on the other Packer site I was on and winner was thrilled so much he said he only wears it at night. lol But think we might need a tie breaker. Any ideas?

PS

Packers 12-4 and on to the big dance. That's a fact. Total Points 53

Last edited:
I'll tell you what the old nut will do if OK with Mark is the winner will receive a world famous Nutbush City Limits T and sweat shirt. Did it on the other Packer site I was on and winner was thrilled so much he said he only wears it at night. lol But think we might need a tie breaker. Any ideas?

PS

Packers 12-4 and on to the big dance. That's a fact.
Sounds like a plan ! br)

Been thinking about the tie breaker. How about total points scored in the last Packer game of the year. Can the folks that have already posted edit their post with points?

You might be suffering from the election year rag!
Championship Belt, sorry to crowd your wagon, but I'm in at 13-3. Aaron plays well with a chip on his shoulder and this last year provides a huge one.

Last game of the year at Detroit. Our last 'warm' game and the Kitties just want the season over. We make a statement and wrap up home field advantage 38-17 for a 55 pt total.

Back