Skip Bayliss reaction to Cowboys loss

This guy can't really be serious....it has to be a shtick and he's sticking to it for ratings.

Last edited:
I've read where Shannon Sharpe has wanted to punch his lights out more than once because he's such a dick.

But, Sharpe said it best when he referred to him as a homer who doesn't even know the game.

This is from his bio:

Bayless' interest in sports began at an early age and he played baseball and basketball where he averaged 1.4 ppg as a senior and played JV.

I have a hunch his biggest contribution to the team was collecting the jocks and sweat socks.

JV? He was a real dynamo athlete! rofl(

Thus guy can't really be serious....it has to be a shtick and he's sticking to it for ratings.

Yeah, has to be an act to drive ratings. If he's truly serious I'd have to question his sanity.

In his case, it's both. I think he mostly is serious like other Cowboy fans are about the same things, but his decision to air it as part of his schtick is what he does. It's his schtick. Most real sports reporters wouldn't do anything like this, but he's not a reporter. His job is to stir the pot and get more viewers by doing it. Truth/fact/etc be damned, this is all about opinions, most of them unfounded, with him.

Bayless is an idiot. He is making excuses and is a whiner just like most of the Cowboy fans.

I went back and watched the tape. Dallas held or interfered with Adams no less than 4 to 5 times and it was not called. Also, every call on Dallas was legitimate. The referees missed 1 call on Jason Whitten for a hold and that was very iffy.

He is a sore loser and just wants ratings for his stupid show. I never watch that show because I can't stand that idiot.

This is all about ratings. Period. He will say whatever he needs to in order to drive ratings. What he said drives ratings. Whether you like him or not he's not his own thread on this board. Mission accomplished.

It's all about the ben franklins.

Part of what made this a great game was that it wasn't decided by refs. The Dez catch/non catch will always be a blemish in the 2014 game. I was as hot as anyone that Adams was being held and mugged but they let a bunch of stuff go for our DBs as well. Difference is our DBs were too clumsy to toe the line for what they weren't calling.

If it would increase ratings Bayless would hate on Jesus Christ.

Part of what made this a great game was that it wasn't decided by refs. The Dez catch/non catch will always be a blemish in the 2014 game. I was as hot as anyone that Adams was being held and mugged but they let a bunch of stuff go for our DBs as well. Difference is our DBs were too clumsy to toe the line for what they weren't calling.

Exactly my sentiments. Told my son that as long as it's called fairly, then let them play. As you said, I thought the Packers DBs could have capitalized a little more on how the refs were letting them play.

Back