Rodgers Wants Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, Kumerow was part of the issue. Then moving up and drafting Love may have been too. Add in the issue with cutting Nelson. Two receivers that Rodgers bragged up prior to camp - cut, and not a word to Rodgers in advance. His replacement drafted, without even a call to indicated they were looking to the future.

Now he goes out and wins the MVP award. His ego has been bruised, and he now has the perfect backdrop of success to let them have it with both barrels, and he did.

Rodgers, and the entire front office, are to blame for what happened. None of them used any common sense.

Cobb had the same stats as Lazard last year. And Lazard costs a fraction of the $$$.... and thats even without whatever else they have to send to HOU for Cobb.

Who ever took a discount to go to GB? Two players cited by Rodgers as being disrespected by GB were Woodson and Peppers, both (in)famously only came to GB because they offered the most money and then liked it. Z Smith and Amos had no idea where they were going until their agents told them who offered the most money. GB has always had to overpay to get UFAs in. What is this fantasy that players were begging to come play with Rodgers for a discount?

Who ever took a discount to go to GB? Two players cited by Rodgers as being disrespected by GB were Woodson and Peppers, both (in)famously only came to GB because they offered the most money and then liked it. Z Smith and Amos had no idea where they were going until their agents told them who offered the most money. GB has always had to overpay to get UFAs in. What is this fantasy that players were begging to come play with Rodgers for a discount?
Truth. But my take he was referring to how they were treated on the way out. The one thing that he kept alluding to seemed to me might have more to do with communication and communication skill which Brandt has mentioned lacks in GB. And he mentioned is business, a hard business is what I believe he said.

Honestly, that presser makes me want to not watch a single game this year. Get rid of this clown show.
I know I’ll still watch but I have a similar feeling. Going from watching Giannis to that press conference is such a stark difference. Hard to root for a guy like Aaron has become.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back