Rodgers Wants Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Julio was the sound of a guy clearly wanting out, Rodgers seems like a guy who wants everyone to know he is mad at Murphy/Ball/Gutey so when they give him a new deal, he comes out looking like a guy who got the Packers FO to kiss his *** for 3 months. Seems petty but that's always been his thing.

Julio was the sound of a guy clearly wanting out, Rodgers seems like a guy who wants everyone to know he is mad at Murphy/Ball/Gutey so when they give him a new deal, he comes out looking like a guy who got the Packers FO to kiss his *** for 3 months. Seems petty but that's always been his thing.
I think Rodgers wants out but he's being smart trying to be the good guy making it all look like it's GB's fault and he just wants to play football while in reality he's a petty ass who needs to be coddled. Julio is keeping it real saying yeah it's time to move on team no longer wants me and I want to go have one last chance to win. At least there both sides are being honest saying they are going to part ways.

Just piecing a few of his quotes together
- “I guess I messed up someone’s timeline”
- “I want to play into my 40’s”
- “I don’t have any control over the situation”

Then last night
- “the culture — forgetting it’s about the people — doing things the right way”

Translation:
He wanted to go out on his own terms, thinks he deserves it and the organization said no. He feels disrespected.

Only one way to fix this : trade him.

That's what I came away with too. He has framed the narrative that he is the aggrieved one in this situation.

He made an eloquent appeal to the masses because he spoke of the tradition, and placed the people, at the center of what built the GB legacy. Very calculated and pointed on his part.

It's the age old management vs. the employee dichotomy. He's playing the man of the people and protector of the Packers legacy. He knew what he was doing in this interview.

Then last night

Translation:
He wanted to go out on his own terms, thinks he deserves it and the organization said no. He feels disrespected.

At this point I agree. Rodgers wanted to play until he was ready to stop and GB drafting a QB to groom hurt his Nancy feelings as he felt GB should not get a different QB until he quit.

I think Rodgers wants out but he's being smart trying to be the good guy making it all look like it's GB's fault and he just wants to play football while in reality he's a petty ass who needs to be coddled. Julio is keeping it real saying yeah it's time to move on team no longer wants me and I want to go have one last chance to win. At least there both sides are being honest saying they are going to part ways.
As to Julio there is no indication the team no longer wants him. He’s the one who asked for the trade and the organization accommodated his wish. And no they have not been honest, the trade request was a few months ago.

Then last night

Translation:

Bingo.

And I will add this, make it public knowledge. Have Gutey put out or make a statement that trade offers are now welcomed and trading Rodgers is open for business and that the Love Era is now upon us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back