Rodgers Wants Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's your team "leader" I mean holy cow how do you do that and expect to "fix" anything?
That interview right there showed that Rodgers is acting like a 2 year old that is not getting his own way so he will throw a tantrum and take his ball and go home. Pretty much tried to sweet talk saying how he loves GB loves his teammates. BS only love Rodgers has is for himself. He is so vain no wonder he's had so many failed relationships when it seems he comes first in all of them.

But agree you can't bring this pompous conceited self-absorbed jackass back to the team.

That's your team "leader" I mean holy cow how do you do that and expect to "fix" anything?
Shows all those reports despite unnamed sources were correct.

Honestly I don't he wants to fix anything. He wants out like some of those reports were saying.

But that interview makes it so much worse. GB PR is in a corner in the fetal position right now.

Welcome to the Age of Love!

Shows all those reports despite unnamed sources were correct.

Honestly I don't he wants to fix anything. He wants out like some of those reports were saying.

But that interview makes it so much worse. GB PR is in a corner in the fetal position right now.

Welcome to the Age of Love!
Maybe Love was taken last year because the GB FO was tired of this diva and his holier then thou attitude and how he is the team. Can't blame the FO if they got fed up with a player who needed more attention and have his butt kissed then Favre even did.

you mean all the speculative reports from unnamed sources? try using that for "proof" in a court of law. heck that won't even fly in civil court. i did enjoy reading that tyler dunne story. but even he's not naming his sources. so again. is it real or just made up stuff for the clicks?
Let's be honest, Gute f***** it up. Aaron is gone. They need to trade him for a mountain's worth of picks and players and move on already.

Let's be honest, Gute f***** it up. Aaron is gone. They need to trade him for a mountain's worth of picks and players and move on already.
How did Gute screw it up? To me this is more on Aaron and his self worth that he should have been treated like royalty. Seems Rodgers wanted to be able to say ok I want to stay as long as I want and you are not allowed at all to look to the future until I say I am ready to leave.

In my humble opinion a lot of this stems from Rodgers being a minority owner of the Bucks. They call him with player movement and other information. He saw how those players are dealt with etc and said "Hey, I want that treatment at work too!"

I really wish he wouldn't have opened his mouth last night as it helped nothing.bh(

No, Aaron your not an owner of the GB Packers. Your the starting QB and supposed leader( hasn't acted like one for a long time)

None of this surprises me really, how many times over the years have we talked about Rodgers moody pouting on the sidelines? Just like with MM the relationship is stale and it's past time to move on.tc(

GB is not getting a Mountains worth of picks and players. Not after that interview. That interview hurt GB chances of getting max value... teams k ow GB FO is in a weak position now.

So let me understand. The guy who not long ago extended his contract and has played for what, 16 years, is NOW and only in the last years, dealing with people issues? Seriously?

I don't want to dismiss anything that Aaron says or feels. But I've been in the workplace for 40 years. I'd have been shocked if "people issues" or "culture issues" were only an issue for ONE of those years.

Maybe he should just shut up and play. He might play 5 more years, if his old bones stay healthy. That isn't very much. And he's drawing away from his legacy with all of this holdout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back