Rodgers Wants Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think CBA has changed he no shows and does not play I think GB can go after the money.
He will get out on the reserve/did not report list. At that point if they have the right to go after money and then he gets traded or reports that’s complicated. There will be lawyers

GB is not going to do anything that could be remotely interpreted as spiteful. No matter what fans want. Fan opinion means so much less these days than it used to.

GB is not going to do anything that could be remotely interpreted as spiteful. No matter what fans want. Fan opinion means so much less these days than it used to.
Lot of truth to this. It’s not good PR to try and go after the money of an Superstar MVP who is the face of the franchise. Not a good look

Best thing for Love yes. Best thing for Rodgers and the organization? Questionable
Personally I don't care what's best for Rodgers. I only care what's best for the Packers as I am a fan of the team. Packers need to look out for future.

To get $30 million back for the cap over next 2 years I sure as heck don't count that as spiteful I count that as smart business.

Lot of truth to this. It’s not good PR to try and go after the money of an Superstar MVP who is the face of the franchise. Not a good look
No it's smart though when you are cap strung and to get $15-20 million each year back for a cap credit is a good look.

Personally I don't care what's best for Rodgers. I only care what's best for the Packers as I am a fan of the team. Packers need to look out for future.
And what’s best for the organization is a trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back