Post Game Washington upsets Green bay 23-21

Held them to 20 or under, once again. Even without that extra TD. 3 points due to a turnover, defense didn't give that up, they prevented the TD.
And yet they still can't stop the run and get it done in crunch time. Oh and again, they couldn't stop a team in the 2nd half. There are more issues than on offense. This whole team has issues.

ggg(

And yet they still can't stop the run and get it done in crunch time. Oh and again, they couldn't stop a team in the 2nd half. There are more issues than on offense. This whole team has issues.

ggg(
They're not world beaters. And they are built to hold a lead. Played well enough to win, again.

They're not world beaters. And they are built to hold a lead. Played well enough to win, again.
They had large leads in 2 of the past 3 games and squandered them. I think they have talent on this team but the talent is just not playing well. And with all the holes and weak spots elsewhere, they cannot stay afloat as a team when the talent you do have is playing poorly and there’s no other bodies to fill the void

They had large leads in 2 of the past 3 games and squandered them. I think they have talent on this team but the talent is just not playing well. And with all the holes and weak spots elsewhere, they cannot stay afloat as a team when the talent you do have is playing poorly and there’s no other bodies to fill the void
And to that point, Stokes has not played well, safety play is below average and if Gary does not get to the QB nobody does.

12 rushes for 38 yards. I thought this was a Washington team that could be run on? I didn't get to watch the game on tv, so for those who watched, what was Washington doing differently up front?

12 rushes for 38 yards. I thought this was a Washington team that could be run on? I didn't get to watch the game on tv, so for those who watched, what was Washington doing differently up front?
Nothing they played a 4-2-5 base and then crept a safety into the box if we went heavy.... beat us with 6 in the box and controlled the line of scrimmage.

Not a game to build a run at a championship with. So much for our "two-headed running attack." So much for our "Rodgers can throw to anyone," approach. So much for our "defense can keep us in the game" belief.

So much for 2022. Next year is going to look a lot different, with a lot of new faces, some even on the sideline.

The objective now is to make it through the season, and start finding ways to dump huge contracts, and get something out of it, for doing it. We're going to need a few draft picks to build through the draft, and to use as trade chips.

Back