Post Game Thread: Seattle defeats Green Bay 27-24

HeartyHops

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Exciting start with excellent play by Adams and Jones.

Fackrell (!)

Even though he's dealing with some rookies, I haven't been impressed with AR's vision lately.

That's all I've got. Very disappointing.

We suck and not like Linda.

3 points in the 2d half.

D only gave up 27. My god what will it take for our offense to just take what our opponents D gives them. I don't have enough years left.

Sorry for new guy not having any optimism.

It's Officially only Toys 4 Tots time. In Pacific Beach - San Diego, that's Sunday December 16 ' yes, freaking Packers Bears day.

But, my Girls - wiener dogs in Packers cheerleader outfits snoring next to me - don't really care, so I'll get over it.

5 minutes of pity ya' know

Last edited:
Adams and Jones continue to be impressive. Fack was a one man wrecking crew. MM is steadfast in his offensive vison and any amount of heat, will not change it. I would not be against just letting him go now. Just send the message that GB is ready for a new direction.

We just are not that good. Our D is inconsistent. Our O is inconsistent. We scored 17 points tonight without the fumble on the first drive. ST's continue to have penalties.

Bad coached team, bad play calling, and bad QB play at times. Not good.

Agreed. I think AR is not fully healthy. Not using that as an excuse but he seemed off at times tonight. Injuries are taking their toll as well.

We ran 12 times the whole game. And 3 times in the 2nd half. Pathetic play calling by MM. AR missed Jones multiple times out of the backfield. He refuses to check down. Stupid.

I know the Seahawks seemed to have clamped down on the run game but 12 attempts all game? That seems a little low.

Last edited:
Aaron Jones: 11 carries, 6 Targets

I can always accept losing when the other team has superior talent and you just get outplayed.

But nothing is as frustrating as not being able to maximize the talent you have. It’s why we all were banging our heads watching Kidd coach Giannis.

You just feel cheated.

All of our 3rd and Short plays (4 yards or less)

1st Quarter:
3rd & 3 - Pass, incomplete, missed FG
3rd & 2 - Pass, Rodgers scrambles and picks up the first by a yard

2nd Quarter:
3rd and 4 - Pass, incomplete, punt

3rd Quarter:
3rd and 4 - Pass, 18yd completion to Adams
3rd and 3 - Pass, sacked, punt

4th Quarter:
3rd and 2 - Pass, incomplete, punt

Went to bed at half watching the 2nd over breakfast...... bh(rant)

Let's just forget about all the bullshit stats about being first in this or ranked that and get to the 4 questions at hand.

Can/has our Offense won games consistently?
Can/has our defense won games consistently?
Has our special teams helped us win games consistently?
Has our coaching staff helped us win games consistently?

The answer to all is NO after 11 weeks. I really don't have a definitive answer on this team as to cause and effect except that the message is stale from the top. I say once again it's past time for MM to go and for a fresh vision to be brought in.

Went to bed at half watching the 2nd over breakfast...... bh(rant)

Let's just forget about all the bullshit stats about being first in this or ranked that and get to the 4 questions at hand.

Can/has our Offense won games consistently?
Can/has our defense won games consistently?
Has our special teams helped us win games consistently?
Has our coaching staff helped us win games consistently?

The answer to all is NO after 11 weeks. I really don't have a definitive answer on this team as to cause and effect except that the message is stale from the top. I say once again it's past time for MM to go and for a fresh vision to be brought in.

Has to be a clean sweep of staff. No hold overs. Not even Pettine. I know that won't be popular but it's time to have a fresh vision with no ties to anything McCarthy.

Back