Post Game Thread: New England defeats Green Bay

What about trying to hire McDaniels away from NE as our next HC? I know he bombed in Denver but lots of coaches don't do well on the first go round.
I could get into that hire. Seriously look at Matt Lefluir he's off the shanahan and Mcvay coaching tree...young guy with upside. Originally from Michigan so he understands the upper Midwest.

I get Mc Daniels. He was set to take the Indy job but passed.

RP, he definitely would be very creative offensively. He is a young mind and has been very successful as an offensive coach.

I could get into that hire. Seriously look at Matt Lefluir he's off the shanahan and Mcvay coaching tree...young guy with upside. Originally from Michigan so he understands the upper Midwest.
Here’s my bigger question. Is that a Murphy hire? Or will he go recycled old guy. I like the names but for some reason cannot connect the dots with Murphy

I don't think McDaniels considers any HC job he's got a handshake deal to take over when Bill decides to retire.

Here’s my bigger question. Is that a Murphy hire? Or will he go recycled old guy. I like the names but for some reason cannot connect the dots with Murphy
Can't answer that other then with another question...is it a Charley Casserly hire ? For Lefluir I can say yes because he was on the Redskins staff and both Murphy and Casserly have Redskins roots.

We know McD is looking because he took the Colts job before backing out. GB could be appealing because it's a pretty steady org with certainty at the QB position for at least a couple years. AR would probably like fresh perspective and coaching.

I don't know anything about available coaches right now otherwise. I don't even know who the re-treads would be. The guys I always thought of as re-treads are all old now.

We know McD is looking because he took the Colts job before backing out. GB could be appealing because it's a pretty steady org with certainty at the QB position for at least a couple years. AR would probably like fresh perspective and coaching.

I don't know anything about available coaches right now otherwise. I don't even know who the re-treads would be. The guys I always thought of as re-treads are all old now.
I’ve thought for some time he is the successor to BB in New England and unless something blows him away to leave he is staying where he is

R: one idea better, trade Mm to Rams for McVeigh j/k

As for Daniels, not sure. Might be time for a Defensive one.

I bet McDaniels would take a good look at Packers HC job. He's the successor to BB but he has to realize when he takes over Brady will most likely be gone. He comes to GB and Arod is still here? How could you not take that job?

McDaniels was way too young for the Den HC job when he took it. But now I think he'd be someone worth looking at.

Back