Post game thread: Green Bay Knocks off Detroit 29-22 on Thanksgiving

I said in shout. If these scrubs are gonna play with this kind of piss and vinegar then keep those starters on the bench even after they’re healthy. Because that’s the difference right now.

ML seems to have figured out how to use his young WR and it’s better to give Love some leash to work with.

2 games in a row we’ve seen a completely different team. They make it three in a row then they have a pattern!

GB still needs more talent. But these backups are showing what it means to play with attitude.

The current group is playing bigger than the sum of its parts.

Last edited:
I thought with GB being a M*A*S*H unit this week it was going to be a ugly ugly game. But I am glad they proved me wrong. They came out punched the Lions right in the mouth and never really let up in the game. Hopefully they can take this same fire they had in their guts today and carry it into each week. If they play this way each week they could be able to win any game they have left.

What a wild game. If you'd have told me we held Hutchinson down(I don't know that he did anything of substance) or that we'd protected the QB so well,Barry would come back out with such a great game plan AGAIN(two in two weeks) I wouldn't have believed you.

I'm mourning the loss of Joe Alt(or at least the cost to move up to draft him)...but damn, it's sure nice to see Love throwing dimes AND still have some room for improvement. Not many, but a few missed plays like that first big play to Watson he didn't put it out in front of him enough, a couple of balls, but overall, just a really nice performance.

Throwing the ball on early downs and keeping the Lions off balance and then just again, Joe Barry with those different fronts...lining Quay up on the LOS so often and having 5, 6 guys up there, some bailing out. The one play you had 4 guys coming off the left side and Gary dropping in coverage(which resulted in both pressure and an incomplete pass). I'd almost rather pull my own teeth than give Barry praise, but gotta give credit where credit is due!

Back