Post Game Thread: Green Bay Beats Dallas

GD2W1y9WwAAwRPA

So Jordan Love now 6 games this year with 3 TDs no INTs. Last 9 games 21 TDs 1 INT.

what a great game by jordan love and the packers offense. i wish ml didn't pull the starters too early, because it makes it look like it was a much closer game than it was. this was total domination. and it wasn't just me who felt this way. matt lafleur himself said he was wrong to pull the starters so early and he learned a lesson from it. and it is a great thing that he was able to learn that lesson and still win the game.

jones and doubs are two more offensive stars who lit up the cowboys. i saw several comments online saying we gotta pay jones and lock him up as a packer for another 3-5 years. and some of those same people saying "pay the man (jorrdan love) whatever he wants." people are going to have to understand that the salary cap isn't going to allow us to pay every veteran what they want. we already dug that hole once. i would hate to see us do it again. and if i have to choose between love and jones, i'm going to keep love - even though we got into that trap with rodgers.

i had absolutely zero confidence we would win this game, so i was ecstatic at how this played out. i have no idea what to expect next week. but maybe the packers are just peaking at the right time.

Back