Post Game ....Packers Thrash Vikings Move One Step Closer To Playoffs

I am thinking Nixon has played himself out of GB's price range and some team will pay him to be a ST ace for them

So Packers run the table win the SB Aaron Rodgers annouced as SB MVP after the game says time for him to retire and go get hgh)

So did something happen to Ahmed that he did not handle kickoffs today? I know he was promoted to handle kickoffs for the game so not sure if he got hurt in warmups or something.

Most fun game of the season!

Never would have guessed they'd win in a complete blowout. I did think they could win this game because it just seemed like the Vikings were winning games with all the breaks going their way and things would have to even out at some point.

Now they have to win next week or this is all for nothing and they put themselves in the worst possible off-season spot - no playoffs and yet another mediocre draft spot. Go beat the Kittens!!!

Now they have to win next week or this is all for nothing and they put themselves in the worst possible off-season spot - no playoffs and yet another mediocre draft spot. Go beat the Kittens!!!
At this point they should be loose and confident, really nothing at all left to lose. If anything the pressure is on Dan Campbell - back in 2016 the Lions and Packers played for the division title at Lambeau and the Lions lost. If he wants to prove that these aren’t just “same old Lions”, knocking off GB at Lambeau and knocking them out of a playoff spot is THE way to do it.

I'm completely at a loss for words. The Pack surprised the hell out of me. Charmin no more.

Did the DBs finally learn how to play zone defense? Did the defense learn to tackle? Holy Cow.

I thought the offense struggled a bit. But they didn't quit and eventually imposed their will.

A kick off return for a touchdown? Go Pack Go!

Studs: Obviously Nixon, It has been sooooo long since we have had a kick-off returned for a TD. The whole defense with stand-outs being DL and Alexander. At least Alexander put his money where his mouth was. The offense hung in there and started making the plays.
Someone finally lit a fire under the defense and in the last couple of weeks they have come to play.

Dud: The blocked punt.

Back