Post Game....Packers slip by Jags

Far from a homer. I've been brutal on Pettine but that adjustment worked. Call it lucky, whatever you like but it worked. Eli through up the stats. I'm giving credit where credit is due.
Do you honestly think it works for 60 minutes with 37 as your best man defender?

Do you honestly think it works for 60 minutes with 37 as your best man defender?

I don't know that anyone was calling for 60 mins but you have to be able to adjust on the fly. Teams adjust all the time. He adjusted and it worked. Just happy he made an in game adjustment when the other stuff wasn't working

I don't know that anyone was calling for 60 mins but you have to be able to adjust on the fly. Teams adjust all the time. He adjusted and it worked. Just happy he made an in game adjustment when the other stuff wasn't working
Jax scoring drives. 16, 29, 43...

In game? 2 drives late

look, i'm not stoopid. i know we have a barely passable defense. our leadership had done an absolutely horrible job of player acquisition - especially in the draft. our starters are not playmakers and we have poor depth. but we've lost exactly two games. this isn't high school or college where teams have to go undefeated or one loss just to make the playoffs. we have the best record in the nfc. and so maybe - just maybe - we have a pretty good team. possibly a little better than we give them credit for. if that's green and gold boxers so be it.

all i know is that the defense played soft virtually the entire game. we rarely got any pressure on the qb. then we switched things up in the last two series and we shut them down. you can tell me i'm a dumbass and a homer and whatever you want, but i know what i saw.
Except you and others have been here long enough to know better and I would watch that temper if I was you. Consider it your first warning of the night.

Jax scoring drives. 16, 29, 43

yes, we did a great job of setting them up with a short field all day. and because of a crappy 30 yard punt they only had to go 53 yards for a game-winning td. not a good time to keep playing soft.

Back