Post game: Packers defeat Bears 35-16

I look at players like Dafney and Deguara and get the impression that ML see’s them as his version’s of Delaney Walker from when he was OC at TN

Maybe biggest positive today was no serious injuries (that I’m aware of).

Maybe biggest positive today was no serious injuries (that I’m aware of).
Definitely a big plus. What was the word on Sullivan? He came up gimpy on one play and came out.

The Good
  • #12. He’s in a zone spinning the ball. Reminds me of the SB run
  • OL held their own. No big mistakes. Impressive
  • Defense held the line with 2 stops that only led to 6 points. Chicago scores 6 on either drive game flips
The Bad
  • MVS is unreliable. Cannot drop that ball
  • WR other than 17 continues to be pedestrian. A good secondary, just good scares me with a solid scheme
  • King is just a guy. I get the DC issues but we cannot play press with only 1 reliable DB
  • Another special teams gaffe
The Rest
  • Score did not indicate the game. Not an impressive performance
  • Jones neither good or bad but he missed opportunities
  • We are 13-3

I was impressed with Montgomery too. Haven't paid much attention to him but Packinatl, this week, was alluding to his ability and it showed.
I would not classify Montgomery as a premier running back but it amazes me how they don’t give him more touches in space. Guy can catch the ball. But it’s Nagy so there’s that

The Good: Rodgers is so in tune this year. Adams is the best WR in the NFL.

The Bad: This team seems to be running on fire them just stop and let the other team right back into the game.

The Ugly: Special Teams. It's ugly plain and simple. I blame a lot on the coaching of ST's I fully expect we will see a new ST coach and also won't be shocked if on Monday Austin is released.

So if Adams and his agent say ok lets get new deal done. They sit down and say ok we want 5 years $115 million $70 guaranteed with $55 fully guaranteed. Is that a contract you do?

Back