Post game: Niners beat Packers 13-10

It's an organizational problem, always too much loyalty to the staff, they never fix things because they don't admit they exist until it's too late. Glass jaw in playoffs, been fun Aaron but I hope you bring us a bunch of picks.
When you have a guy sitting himself this bad, you have him stand on the side while someone else does his job FOR him. Then after the season, you let him go.

You don't let him continue to embarrass you and your franchise.

Elway would give his left nut for Aaron.
I think he would have before tonight.

Elway didn't always win, but he sure seemed to go down fighting. When did he only generate 60 yards in a half of a playoff game.

Elway, who wants Championships - and others who want Championships, are going to look at Rodgers failure to get it done even in the face of bad D and bad ST.

Rodgers stock went down a lot tonight.

Only, 60 Flippin yards in the 2d half

I think he would have before tonight.

Elway didn't always win, but he sure seemed to go down fighting. When did he only generate 60 yards in a half of a playoff game.

Elway, who wants Championships - and others who want Championships, are going to look at Rodgers failure to get it done even in the face of bad D and bad ST.

Rodgers stock went down a lot tonight.

Only, 60 Flippin yards in the 2d half
Owners just want butts in seats and exposure, Elway would die to have him

I don't think the Offense gained 60 yards in the 2d half.

Offensive mastermind ML? MVP Rodgers? Best receiver in the league Adams? Kind of hard to believe. 1 drive and 1 75 yard play broke up a completely futile offensive effort.
This is what is disappointing. When you think back though, this offense has done this numerous times throughout the year and we've noticed discussed it regularly. They were able to get some things to go their way during the regular season but it caught up to them in the playoffs. The consistency just wasn't there, and give the 9ers credit. They hung in the game, allowing them to stick to their bread and butter, and then capitalize on the mistakes. Like I said earlier, they came out hot, moved the ball at will on that 9er D and then the Lewis fumble happened. Changed the whole flow of that game, offensively.

This is what is disappointing. When you think back though, this offense has done this numerous times throughout the year and we've noticed discussed it regularly. They were able to get some things to go their way during the regular season but it caught up to them in the playoffs. The consistency just wasn't there, and give the 9ers credit. They hung in the game, allowing them to stick to their bread and butter, and then capitalize on the mistakes. Like I said earlier, they came out hot, moved the ball at will on that 9er D and then the Lewis fumble happened. Changed the whole flow of that game, offensively.
But, it shouldn't have. The D bailed out the offense.

If ST didn't have their headsup their buttons and got to the blocked punt, I'd lay even odds they stop them.

Back