Post Game: Green Bay Ties Minnesota 29-29

That was one of the most frustrating games I've seen in many years. Part of me just wanted them to lose because a tie was like some reward for wvr that was they did out there today. They made plays that won the game, they made plays that lost the game.

They took the ball out of Rodgers' hand, then gave Rodgers plenty of chances to win the game. After HHCD int- I think- they went for the kill and Adams couldn't finish. They call a read option play, whether designed or not....that works 10 times out of 10 normally, due to AR's execution. He screws that up.

The defense got scorched, yet made game winning plays. They get pressure to cause a killer int, but get flag on 52 because no one knows the rules anymore. Garbage call, but bad calls shouldn't prevent you from making plays to win games.

Automatic Crosby can't make the re-kick. The hell with it I am going to have a stiff drink or two and call it a day.

This was the most biased officiating I can ever recall. We had this game locked up, 3-4 times, and EVERY time, it was taken away. The officiating wasn't equally bad on both sides, the Vikes were being propped up.

We were the better team today. THAT is my take away. Clay actually got some pressure. Jimmy got involved. He was robbed on an obvious DPI non call, but he bounced back and still got a bunch done. Those young dbacks look like the real deal.

Someone said that King was out with a ruptured achilles and and almost had a shit fit. :D

Bottom line, is I am NOT afraid of the Vikings anymore. They are who we thought they were.

This was the most biased officiating I can ever recall. We had this game locked up, 3-4 times, and EVERY time, it was taken away. The officiating wasn't equally bad on both sides, the Vikes were being propped up.

We were the better team today. THAT is my take away. Clay actually got some pressure. Jimmy got involved. He was robbed on an obvious DPI non call, but he bounced back and still got a bunch done. Those young dbacks look like the real deal.

Someone said that King was out with a ruptured achilles and and almost had a shit fit. :D

Bottom line, is I am NOT afraid of the Vikings anymore. They are who we thought they were.

AND WE LET THEM OFF THE HOOK.

LOL

Thoughts -

Awesome punt block and score

AR seemed OK and played OK

Jamaal Williams ran with an attitude
80 stepped it up as did G-Mo

The NFL has a really big problem with rules when you can expect a flag on every big play. It's no way to run a league. The ratings are flagging and it' getting clear why.

D was torched by Cousins. They better get a lot better before that Thanksgiving weekend showdown in the Tool Shed.

-MM is circling the drain. Undisciplined teams who continue to make errors and collect penalties at the worst possible times. Horrid, horrid play calling and time management. When's the last time he won a big game? The playoff game in Dallas a few years ago? The marble-mouth dummy persona he displays at press conferences isn't an act.

House cannot cover or play. Love Tramon but he cannot guard Diggs or Thielen.

I'm furious with the way MM/AR handled the possession after the HaHa INT. 2 mins and they had two time outs. We were inside the 20. You run the ball there twice, or throw short easy completions. You make them use their TOs, period. One first down then wins the game without you even needing to kick. Worst case you kick it with a lot less time on the clock and they don't have TOs so they need to call that possession completely differently. Knowing they had two TOs allowed them to use the entire 2 minute playbook, they didn't need the sideline. People here say MM is too shy and settles for field goals, I think it's the opposite. He gets stupidly aggressive and loses composure which leads him to make stupid calls and decisions that put us in position to kick FG.

I think that's where we really lost the win, and a better coach gets it done the right way in that spot. Same old MM.

MM is circling the drain. Undisciplined teams who continue to make errors and collect penalties at the worst possible times. Horrid, horrid play calling and time management. When's the last time he won a big game? The playoff game in Dallas a few years ago? The marble-mouth dummy persona he displays at press conferences isn't an act.
Agreed he's killing us every week with boneheaded play calling. This team is still stale with him as our HC.

Back