Post Game GB defeats Tampa Bay 14-12

It's sad realizing how officials fear players. Favre held that same thing with officials. They protected him more than most QBs.
You got the Brady Rule about tackling QB's soon as Brady was tackled at the legs and tore his ACL.

It's sad realizing how officials fear players. Favre held that same thing with officials. They protected him more than most QBs.
I hate to judge though off of screenshots, single frames can lie. Most OL blocking looks like that at some point in time during the play. Bakhtiari had a technique where I think he would grab DE's be the inside of the shoulder pads. They'd complain all the time but it didn't look quite like a hold so refs never called him even though it was pretty much a holding technique.

Every....single...fan base in the NFL complains about the refs. You could put together a whole spread on non calls against GB as well... it's a non story.

Every....single...fan base in the NFL complains about the refs. You could put together a whole spread on non calls against GB as well... it's a non story.
They all complain about Brady too.

Thanks for finding that rb. He looked decent but I think his feet were a little slow to react to the inside rips and countermoves. He just seemed a little flat footed and off balance.
I thought that too rp. Looked stiff and not as mobile. The knee might not be where they would like it yet, mobility wise, at least it looked that way to me.

I thought that too rp. Looked stiff and not as mobile. The knee might not be where they would like it yet, mobility wise, at least it looked that way to me.
I thought his knee bend was pretty good and I wouldn’t say stiff, just slow. I don’t think he looked like a guy with a bum knee, he looked like a guy who almost forgot how to play at NFL speed which makes perfect sense.

I don’t know, big question now is how the knee responds, can he practice again, can he go the whole game etc.

to me it seems like the refs are getting worse every year. here's a play from last night's game:

to me it seems like the refs are getting worse every year. here's a play from last night's game:

Yeah that was awful, the OPI they called on the Giants near the end of the half may have been worse.

Back