Post Game: GB Beats The Bears 38-20

The season of Love is here.

Matt LaFleur stays perfect vs Bears. 9-0.

Jordan Love - 245 yards passing.3 TD's 123.2 passer rating.

Aaron Jones - 127 total yards 2 TD's.

Jayden Reed - 48 yards receiving, 54 yards returning.

Quay Walker pick 6

Devonte Wyatt - 1.5 sacks, 2 TFL, 2 QB hits.

I have said for weeks I was looking for this defense with 8 1st round picks on it to really make the changes we heard about. I said I wanted to see them actually be physical and make plays to help this young offense have the time they need to come together. I was very happy with what I saw on both sides, but damn that defense came to eat. I know it's only one game so far, but they by far exceeded my expectations. Great division win on the road. Lets keep it going! Go Pack Go!

It's Scary how good this offense will be when these new receivers and Love gel together. Right now It's imperative that Jones stays healthy until that happens.

This team has no pressure and are playing loose and having fun out there. This DL and front 7 are the real deal. They can get after the QB and it's fun to watch. It's refreshing watching Kenny play with a good supporting cast.

Only week one but the season couldn't have started any better.

Edit: How did I forget about Carlson? Very happy for that kid. Made a big time kick and all his extra points. He should have a lot of confidence going forward.

Back