Post Draft Thoughts & Notes

Teams didn't want to guarantee the third year money for Jack in Rd 1 because they don't know if he's going to play that long. Will be interesting to see how it plays out.

As for the draft, as others have said, team depth at OL and DL was bad, and those picks are never sexy but you need them, and this team REALLY needed them. Only area I wish could have been addressed was RB, but can't do everything in one year.

Teams didn't want to guarantee the third year money for Jack in Rd 1 because they don't know if he's going to play that long. Will be interesting to see how it plays out.

As for the draft, as others have said, team depth at OL and DL was bad, and those picks are never sexy but you need them, and this team REALLY needed them. Only area I wish could have been addressed was RB, but can't do everything in one year.
Was excited when TT traded up, but that was the pick he might of used for the RBs. I know they are plentiful, but there were a couple I would've really liked to see in Green N Gold. Still would like to see a change of pace back like Jonathan Franklin appeared to be before the neck injury.

Was excited when TT traded up, but that was the pick he might of used for the RBs. I know they are plentiful, but there were a couple I would've really liked to see in Green N Gold. Still would like to see a change of pace back like Jonathan Franklin appeared to be before the neck injury.
I was so impressed with Spriggs' tape, I didn't mind missing out on a RB. Would've been nice, but not crucial.

We already have Cobb and Monty who can serve as receiving RBs, if need be. And we play a lot of no-huddle, where you don't sub RBs.

Back