Peterson still wants out of Minnesota

Vikings though are doing this on principal. They are showing they are not going to allow a player to dicate what happens to them. They allow that to happen it shows that any player can throw an attitude and get off the team. Would not be shocked if other owners are backing the Vikings telling them to hold their ground and don't give in.
Principal for what ? How to screw your locker room up ??? It's a poor business decision along with HC who is clearly inexperienced dealing with this type of thing. His comment should have been "no comment" and let it be.

Not ... "he plays here or nowhere" That just unbelievably stupid. Now they have a locker room that will be fractured in a number of ways no matter how they deal with it.

Give in and certain players will be jealous, hold your ground and the top players and FA won't want to go/stay there because management is belligerent.

They screwed this up a million ways to Sunday.

I'd prefer they trade him to Jax so we don't have to worry about him until next year. Bridgewater showed a good amount of poise last year, don't want someone back there who can make him better. I'm much more comfortable with them starting McKinnon, who couldn't run down Julius Peppers.

Vikings though are doing this on principal. They are showing they are not going to allow a player to dicate what happens to them. They allow that to happen it shows that any player can throw an attitude and get off the team. Would not be shocked if other owners are backing the Vikings telling them to hold their ground and don't give in.

The bolded part is hilarious! It would be the first time they've done something on principal in a long time. If they stood on principal they would cut him like Baltimore did Rice, Carolina did Hardy. This AP thing isn't just disciplining your child. He made the kid undress, go to the 'whippin' room and stuffed leaves in the child's mouth!

The Wilf's and Vikings doing something on principal? I almost wet my pants I laughed so hard.

The thing is they should have traded him right after he was reinstated. This would have shown the Vikings would not take another player (no matter how valuable they think they are) breaking the law and doing stupid crap. Now other players see that they can break the law and the Vikings still want them as long as they have value.

All would have been fine if they took care of this immediately and without hesitation. I live in MN as well and fans are split down the middle on keeping AP. This is why the Vikings are a low class organization. They continue to make stupid decisions. I don't know why Speilman is still the GM there.

We can always count on the Vikings for some laughs.

The thing is they should have traded him right after he was reinstated. This would have shown the Vikings would not take another player (no matter how valuable they think they are) breaking the law and doing stupid crap. Now other players see that they can break the law and the Vikings still want them as long as they have value.

All would have been fine if they took care of this immediately and without hesitation. I live in MN as well and fans are split down the middle on keeping AP. This is why the Vikings are a low class organization. They continue to make stupid decisions. I don't know why Speilman is still the GM there.

We can always count on the Vikings for some laughs.

Not defending the team here but that contract was and Is borderline untraceable. It's easy to say deal him but it's not fantasy football.

Back