Packers Training Camp Dates released

GBP4EVER

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
2022 Draft Guru
Reaction score
http://www.packers.com/news-and-eve...=10153241248075073&adbpl=fb&adbpr=71671905072

Training camp open-practice schedule
Thursday, July 30 – 8:20 a.m.
Friday, July 31 – 8:20 a.m.
Saturday, August 1 – 8:20 a.m.
Monday, August 3 – 8:20 a.m.
Tuesday, August 4 – 8:20 a.m.
Thursday, August 6 – 8:20 a.m.
Friday, August 7 – 8:20 a.m.
Saturday, August 8 – Packers Family Night 6:25 p.m. (Lambeau Field)
Monday, August 10 – 12:15 p.m.
Tuesday, August 11 – 11:45 a.m.
Saturday, August 15 – 12:45 p.m.
Monday, August 17 – 12:15 p.m.
Wednesday, August 19 – 12:15 p.m.
Thursday, August 20 – 11:45 a.m.
Tuesday, August 25 –12:15 p.m.
Wednesday, August 26 – 11:45 a.m.
Monday, August 31 – 11:45 a.m.
*All practices scheduled for Ray Nitschke Field unless otherwise noted

Last edited by a moderator:
There are only 7 practices I'll be able to attend this summer so I hope I can get over there before we return to FL.

Is anyone else going to any training camp practices? I plan to get to 2 of them, first week of August. I am hoping at least 1 is in full pads. I plan to get what pictures I can. If I can, may try getting pictures of the guys riding bikes then get a spot on the bleachers. I could use a longer camera lens, maybe I can borrow one.....if not will make due with what I have. Should be good as long as the lens is under 12" per their rules. Anyone ever get their camera checked to see if it can do video? Mine does, but I think every digital camera does. No plans to do video, as I don't need to get kicked out. Any other tips on where to position myself for good pictures?

Is anyone else going to any training camp practices? I plan to get to 2 of them, first week of August. I am hoping at least 1 is in full pads. I plan to get what pictures I can. If I can, may try getting pictures of the guys riding bikes then get a spot on the bleachers. I could use a longer camera lens, maybe I can borrow one.....if not will make due with what I have. Should be good as long as the lens is under 12" per their rules. Anyone ever get their camera checked to see if it can do video? Mine does, but I think every digital camera does. No plans to do video, as I don't need to get kicked out. Any other tips on where to position myself for good pictures?

You just can't bring in a camera with those long extended lens. I think if htey see you trying to record video they will kick you out.

Yep, lenses have to be under 12" in length. My 70-200mm is under that even when on the camera. camcorders of course wouldn't be allowed, but most all digital cameras or cell phones record video. Im guessing they don't bug you unless they see you trying to record video, or doing what looks like video recording.

Yep, lenses have to be under 12" in length. My 70-200mm is under that even when on the camera. camcorders of course wouldn't be allowed, but most all digital cameras or cell phones record video. Im guessing they don't bug you unless they see you trying to record video, or doing what looks like video recording.
They really go ape during team... don't want any of that on film. The warm ups and drills... meh they could careless

Back