Packers Hire New DC

That unit was less than stellar, guys got torched on a regular basis, was hoping for some new blood on the back end.
You forget Downard took guys like Valentine and Ballentine and made it work... those aren't steller first-round draft picks. Also as stated he and Heffy are tight... don't DO NOT discount that when building a defense or offense...it's crucial everyone is on the same page.

You forget Downard took guys like Valentine and Ballentine and made it work... those aren't steller first-round draft picks. Also as stated he and Heffy are tight... don't DO NOT discount that when building a defense or offense...it's crucial everyone is on the same page.
I'd also believe that Hafely knows what Downard has to offer and it fits into what he wants. Good point on Valentine and Ballentine. Out of nowhere with both of them.

True he should get credit for that. But others sucked donkey balls.... Hopefully with a new DC and some new players, he can get that unit back to where it needs to be.

Just because you bring someone you know in doesn't mean it's nepotism. Most of the time it's because you know that the guy brings what you want to the table, and you know he's going to be on board with you, in carrying out your mission.

To me, this is smart.

Just because you bring someone you know in doesn't mean it's nepotism. Most of the time it's because you know that the guy brings what you want to the table, and you know he's going to be on board with you, in carrying out your mission.

To me, this is smart.
Yeah he’s bringing one guy with him so far, makes sense. The other connections to Downard and rebrovich, he hadn’t worked with them in 10 years, not exactly nepotism

To me, this is smart.
Winner)

Back