Packers Among Teams Interested in Signing Watt

Went to the Fiesta Bowl a few years ago and had shorts and T Shirt on during the day and sweats at night. The desert got really cold. Personally not my ideal place to live but it beats 5 below and shoveling snow and scraping ice
fiesta bowl is what time of year?

i can tell you that the resort we were in was virtually empty except for our trainees. it was kind of eerie.

i can tell you that the resort we were in was virtually empty except for our trainees. it was kind of eerie.
January, was there for meetings in September also.

At that time of the year, there's probably not a lot of people going there for pleasure (unlike the snowbirds that go there for winter). So they probably did get a great deal from the hotel/resort just to get people in the rooms.

• Two years, $31MM maximum value
  • $28MM in base salary + $3MM in incentives based on sack totals
    • 10 sacks in 2021 = $1MM in 2021 + $1MM escalator for 2022
    • 10 sacks in 2022 = $1MM incentive
  • $12MM signing bonus
  • $14.5MM Year 1 base value
  • $13.5 million in 2022

One more note: $20 million is fully guaranteed at signing, with the remaining $3 million (guaranteed for injury) vesting in March 2022. That means Watt's baseline is either $20 million for one year or $28 million over two.

Back