Packers 2024-25 Season Thread

Jones will probably find a deal like bunch of the other RBs got 3 years $24 million with $10-12 guaranted on the deal.
Well I was not even close on Jones deal. 1 year $7 million with MN seems odd that he turned down about 1 year $6 million from GB. Maybe thought his market would be better then it turned out to be. Or maybe was just offended GB asked him to take paycuts in back to back years.

Well I was not even close on Jones deal. 1 year $7 million with MN seems odd that he turned down about 1 year $6 million from GB. Maybe thought his market would be better then it turned out to be. Or maybe was just offended GB asked him to take paycuts in back to back years.
Probably the latter.

GB needed the cap space this year. When the Love contract hits this summer, it will make more sense.

GB may have undercut Jones a bit . . . but the market for RB's isn't what it used to be. and to give 4 years to Jacobs, who is younger and has something to prove . . . .

Awful resigning No way is he worth that much money. NFL is likely changing kicking rules again. Should have drafted a guy and said bye to him.

GB brought back Corey Ballentine. He did a nice job as a depth piece last year.

Back