Packers 2023-24 Season Thread

Wyatt will be fine. He just need a year to learn the system, and build strength. He's a little like Gary was. A bit slow in digesting it all. He'll be a force this coming year.

Wyatt will be fine. He just need a year to learn the system, and build strength. He's a little like Gary was. A bit slow in digesting it all. He'll be a force this coming year.
GB needs him to be. Clark is not getting younger.

Just remember what Mark has said about Wyatt. Just saying

Though bigger question can Walker mature over the off-season right now he has $100 talent with 10 cent brain.

Just remember what Mark has said about Wyatt. Just saying
I liked what I saw from him the last 2-3 games of the season, I'm more concerned about him getting arrested in the off-season than not being able to play. For the first round investment they needed to be playing him more than Jarran Reed and Dean Lowry.

I liked what I saw from him the last 2-3 games of the season, I'm more concerned about him getting arrested in the off-season than not being able to play. For the first round investment they needed to be playing him more than Jarran Reed and Dean Lowry.
To me him not playing was that he was not showing he was not ready to play that Reed and Lowry were getting snaps before him. If that is the case that is very concering over a 25 year old rookie not getting the system for most of the season.

Back