Packers 2023-24 Season Thread

Not surprising. He would’ve added a kind of value to the team and the room I think but I don’t blame them for moving on either.

So NFL says no teams guaranteed prime time games this year. Which means there will be at least one team not to get one (AZ). Plus that there will be no Network guaranteed games as I am guess Amazon created such a fuss over last years TNF they demanded better games. I am thinking GB will be limited at primetime games but because they still draw can see get 3 games or so for primetime

So NFL says no teams guaranteed prime time games this year. Which means there will be at least one team not to get one (AZ). Plus that there will be no Network guaranteed games as I am guess Amazon created such a fuss over last years TNF they demanded better games. I am thinking GB will be limited at primetime games but because they still draw can see get 3 games or so for primetime
Bring on the noon games! I find nothing glorious or flattering about night games or prime time, I hope they don't get a single one.

Bring on the noon games! I find nothing glorious or flattering about night games or prime time, I hope they don't get a single one.
I will guess they get Thanksgiving day, a TNF, and a couple 3:30 games. I could live with that.

Back