Packers 2023-24 Season Thread

@BillHuberNFL · 14s Matt LaFleur and the Packers' coaches will not be at the Scouting Combine - part of a growing trend. They'll stick in GB to focus on scheme. The Combine stuff is all recorded so they'll be able to access.

Pure laziness we see. Coaches today can't do stuff remote not worth doing and if anayltics can't tell them what to do they are lost.

Interesting. I believe foolish, but still interesting.

I’ve seen enough live feeds of head coaches passed out in their chairs during these workouts to know that they don’t need to be there for that part and it doesn’t bother me at all.

Added bonus this year is that Gute will be the only one there to talk to the press so there will be a single message/voice about Rodgers

I’ve seen enough live feeds of head coaches passed out in their chairs during these workouts to know that they don’t need to be there for that part and it doesn’t bother me at all.

Added bonus this year is that Gute will be the only one there to talk to the press so there will be a single message/voice about Rodgers
Maybe he has one to many at St. Elmo's and drops a truth bomb on us

A dangerous game of pushing the $$..going to hinder us down the road~

@KenIngalls

·
1m

Based on these reported numbers, both restructures were max void restructures. Base salaries were reduced to minimums, roster bonuses eliminated, all cash converted to a signing bonus - As expected. No change in cash - all short term cap savings borrowing from the next 4 years.

Back