Packers 2023-24 Season Thread

I think he's dead on with this. Those classes were awful and the guys still playing, with the exception of Love, are in their spots more or less through inertia or by default.

And look at the 2020 and 2021 classes.

There is no one in these classes that may be on this team in a year or two. That is not good.

Slaton has shown a little bit this year but other than that........

An honest statement by Matt. He needs to look in the mirror as well. The discipline that's lacking out there falls directly on him. He obviously isn't enough of a disciplinarian as is needed. It can be done without alienating players and coaches. It's all about how you approach issues, and from what I've seen, he's low key enough to do it right.

What I do like is how he doesn't publicly admonish players and coaches on the sideline, humiliating them. That, to me, is not how you run a program, and we see it way too often, where a head coach is screaming at his assistants and players.

The Packers problems rolled up in one statement:

An honest statement by Matt. He needs to look in the mirror as well. The discipline that's lacking out there falls directly on him. He obviously isn't enough of a disciplinarian as is needed. It can be done without alienating players and coaches. It's all about how you approach issues, and from what I've seen, he's low key enough to do it right.

What I do like is how he doesn't publicly admonish players and coaches on the sideline, humiliating them. That, to me, is not how you run a program, and we see it way too often, where a head coach is screaming at his assistants and players.
They can look in the mirror as long as they want, sometimes you just ugly.

So he should not go AP tell the player go get him a switch so he can beat his misbehaving player with it?

• Haha
Reactions: TW
Back