Packers 2022 Thread

Maybe GBP will cut Murphy won't save money but will save team from more idiotic moves.

Saw a rumor GBP offered Adams deal that averaged $23 million a year and he declined it. Trade his ass he's not worth paying what he wants not at 30.

Call me old fashioned but that's still too much money for a WR.

Call me old fashioned but that's still too much money for a WR.
The way the league is set up probably not to much to pay. There are probably 3-4 spots you overpay…QB, LT, CB and WR. Probably in that order. And much of the success of your QB is who he tosses to. Look how Tampa is loading up on WR to play with Brady now, probably overpaid for Godwin. I get the age thing, it’s valid

The Green Bay Packers would like to re-sign cornerback Rasul Douglas but the team’s financial realities might have closed that door.

While there was interest in bringing back Douglas, that has tapered off, a source said on Tuesday evening. At this point, he’ll be available to sign with anyone when the league-year begins at 3 p.m. Wednesday.

The reason is purely financia

Douglas was an obvious sacrifice after the Campbell deal. Just gotta have faith that Jaire can stay healthy and you've still got your stud corner duo for the future between him and Stokes. Do we even have room for both Jaire and Davante extensions though? Losing either this year (Davante) or next (Jaire) and I fail to see how you can view this as a successful offseason.

Douglas was an obvious sacrifice after the Campbell deal. Just gotta have faith that Jaire can stay healthy and you've still got your stud corner duo for the future between him and Stokes. Do we even have room for both Jaire and Davante extensions though? Losing either this year (Davante) or next (Jaire) and I fail to see how you can view this as a successful offseason.
Silver lining when it comes to Douglas, we'll end up getting a comp pick for a guy Gute snagged off a practice squad.

Back