Oh, ye of little faith! How far can we go?

TW

Reaction score
I thought this was an interesting read. It had the Packers making to the big dance in the eyes of three writers, but ending up bridesmaids. The other three.... well..... we didn't get there. But the one thing that was interesting is that the only team to show up for the dance more than the Packers in their scenarios was the Pats. That was pretty much a given.

Agree, or don't agree, the fact is, a lot of people are still picking the Packers to be in the hunt at the end. I don't agree to be honest. I have this horrible feeling Rodgers is going to be injured, and miss substantial time, and it could be at the end of the season. I hope I'm wrong.

Packers in the hunt!

i believe rodgers is focused on winning it all this year. no outside distractions. does that mean we will win it all? not necessarily, but i think we will be one of the top five teams in the hunt for the lombardi - and that gives us a decent chance.

i believe rodgers is focused on winning it all this year. no outside distractions. does that mean we will win it all? not necessarily, but i think we will be one of the top five teams in the hunt for the lombardi - and that gives us a decent chance.

I tend to agree with this sentiment. I'm hopeful that the defense steps up and injuries remain low.

It had the Packers making to the big dance in the eyes of three writers, but ending up bridesmaids.

DJJkJhNVYAAkRYS.jpg:large

Back