Official Week 17 Green Bay vs Chicago Thread

It actually would be fun watching Boyle outduel the best the Bears have. It would be like two maraschino cherries in my brandy old fashion.
one thing is for certain. there won't be any love lost in this game.

Jenkins to LT, Turner to RT, Patrick to LG, and Runyan to RG.
Sound reasonable?
Plus, how important does it look now getting Linsley back last week?

I think we know where Mack will line up alot. Is Hicks back ? He is the one that worries me most. We should still win this game, but for some reason this one makes me nervous, even before Bahktiari getting hurt. I do believe all players should play, unless the medical staff rules them out.

I think we know where Mack will line up alot. Is Hicks back ? He is the one that worries me most. We should still win this game, but for some reason this one makes me nervous, even before Bahktiari getting hurt. I do believe all players should play, unless the medical staff rules them out.
I believe Hicks is back. That's gonna be big for them.

Turner to left tackle? Is Wagner injured at right tackle? Sometimes it's so perfectly set up for disappointment it seems purposeful.
Rick Wagner did return to practice listed as limited. So if he can go Sunday likely Packers would put Turner at LT and Wagner at RT.

I can see now Turner also playing LT next year until Bak returns because I think it's questionable at best he would be ready for th season opener.

I keep thinking about how many people out here said we need to be careful as to what happens between now and the playoffs. Bakh injured in practice. A huge loss for us on the offensive line.

I'm not going to say this is the coaches' fault. It happens. But why in heck does it happen to us, now? We just don't need it.

The only thing that is good about it is that they have a game to adjust players in, and two weeks to prepare them for the next game. That could be a blessing.

I keep thinking about how many people out here said we need to be careful as to what happens between now and the playoffs. Bakh injured in practice. A huge loss for us on the offensive line.

I'm not going to say this is the coaches' fault. It happens. But why in heck does it happen to us, now? We just don't need it.

The only thing that is good about it is that they have a game to adjust players in, and two weeks to prepare them for the next game. That could be a blessing.
I am not going to make a big deal out of Bak getting hurt at practice you can't hold your guys out of practice in fear they will get hurt they still need snaps in practice. Usually most practices are light non-contact drills Bak just have just moved wrong or something.

I am not going to make a big deal out of Bak getting hurt at practice you can't hold your guys out of practice in fear they will get hurt they still need snaps in practice. Usually most practices are light non-contact drills Bak just have just moved wrong or something.
Not sure anyone is making it a big deal other than it happened at practice and at the end of a season where the team is getting ready for a playoff run. With the injury happening so late in the season, Bak being a bigger guy, that knee will be hard pressed to be ready for the opener next season. I'm hoping no complications in rehab and that he has a speedy recovery. The mental side of it will be something he needs to deal with also, when he does get cleared.

Not sure anyone is making it a big deal other than it happened at practice and at the end of a season where the team is getting ready for a playoff run. With the injury happening so late in the season, Bak being a bigger guy, that knee will be hard pressed to be ready for the opener next season. I'm hoping no complications in rehab and that he has a speedy recovery. The mental side of it will be something he needs to deal with also, when he does get cleared.
Well good thing is now he has more time for wedding planning LOL

Back