Official Playoffs Game 1: Green Bay vs Dallas Thread

I would like GB to win but will say this is a young team going out against a more experinced team playing well at home.

GB 17

Dallas 30

I dont see Dallas as that great. They are beatable. If the Packers play how they are capable, they have the talent to win. They cant have the stupid mistakes, penalties, turnovers, etc. We will need to get pressure and Prescott to help. The one thing that will hurt is if Alexander dont play......that will make a difference. Otherwise he shut down Jefferson, he can do the same to Lamb.

Packers 27
Cowboys 17

I dont see Dallas as that great. They are beatable. If the Packers play how they are capable, they have the talent to win. They cant have the stupid mistakes, penalties, turnovers, etc. We will need to get pressure and Prescott to help. The one thing that will hurt is if Alexander dont play......that will make a difference. Otherwise he shut down Jefferson, he can do the same to Lamb.

Packers 27
Cowboys 17
I agree. The problem is; IF..........................................

That's what scares me. It all depends on how the Packers align against the Cowboys offense. I wish I had a lot of faith.

I agree. The problem is; IF..........................................

That's what scares me. It all depends on how the Packers align against the Cowboys offense. I wish I had a lot of faith.
yeah, if all the stars align, we have a chance.

yeah, if all the stars align, we have a chance.
That’s where I’m at. Dallas overall is a better team than anyone else Gb faced besides KC. GB beat KC so there’s a chance. But everything has to go right including Joe Barry’s defensive plan.

Dallas was the highest scoring team in the NFl this year. Going against Joe. It’s not just about Lamb.

Any given Sunday. Probably just not this one :)

Back