Official Green Bay vs Kansas City Thread

I do not think the Packers can win this game. This is why:

Mahomes: He is best when he creates and gets out of the pocket. The Packers DL continue to get out of their lanes when they rush the passer. For some reason, Barry cannot get this group to be consistent against QBs that can run and get outside the pocket. Mahomes will take advantage.

Kelce: Who will cover him? I do not see anyone on this team that can cover Kelce consistently. I think he will have over 100 yards and at least a TD, maybe two.

KC Defense: They are good against the pass which has been our strong point offensively. They are weak against the run but we cannot run the football. In order to keep Mahomes off the field, we need to run the football well. We have not done it all year. I just do not see it.

Protecting Love: The Chiefs and Spagnola blitz. Alot. This o-line has been better lately but again I am not optimistic that they can continue to play well. I think love will be pressured early and often.

Pacheco: He is physical and fast. I think the Chiefs will be very balanced and run the football more this game since the Packers cannot stop the run. I think Pacheco runs for over 100 yards against us.

Andy Reid: He is a way better coach than ML. Reid will exploit that on Sunday.

Not to be Debby Downer but the Chiefs are not the Lions. They are the SB Champions and I just do not think we will compete. I hope I am wrong.

Chiefs: 34
Packers: 17

This is th
I do not think the Packers can win this game. This is why:

Mahomes: He is best when he creates and gets out of the pocket. The Packers DL continue to get out of their lanes when they rush the passer. For some reason, Barry cannot get this group to be consistent against QBs that can run and get outside the pocket. Mahomes will take advantage.

Kelce: Who will cover him? I do not see anyone on this team that can cover Kelce consistently. I think he will have over 100 yards and at least a TD, maybe two.

KC Defense: They are good against the pass which has been our strong point offensively. They are weak against the run but we cannot run the football. In order to keep Mahomes off the field, we need to run the football well. We have not done it all year. I just do not see it.

Protecting Love: The Chiefs and Spagnola blitz. Alot. This o-line has been better lately but again I am not optimistic that they can continue to play well. I think love will be pressured early and often.

Pacheco: He is physical and fast. I think the Chiefs will be very balanced and run the football more this game since the Packers cannot stop the run. I think Pacheco runs for over 100 yards against us.

Andy Reid: He is a way better coach than ML. Reid will exploit that on Sunday.

Not to be Debby Downer but the Chiefs are not the Lions. They are the SB Champions and I just do not think we will compete. I hope I am wrong.

Chiefs: 34
Packers: 17
This is the most talented team the Packers have faced by a large margin. KC is a complete team with a future HOF coach. I just don’t see GB being able to handle it.

Glad to see Reed back. Hoping he can go Sunday if ready. Jaire, is always touch and go and you never know til game time.

if reed can't go, i understand the packers have signed a new wide receiver.

1701455085084.png

Aaron Jones is OUT for Sunday night’s game against the Chiefs, Matt LaFleur says.Eric Stokes is doubtful.
Questionable: Jayden Reed Jaire Alexander Darnell Savage Jr. De’Vondre Campbell Dontayvion Wicks Josiah Deguara Rudy Ford Robert Rochell

Back