Official Game 9 Green Bay vs Kansas City Thread

GB overs the spread but still drops the game 31-27 KC

So 14 years ago we get first real glimpse of Aaron Rodgers when he comes in for injured Brett Favre in Dallas. Now 14 years later we get first real glimpse of Jordan Love coming in for a Covid Aaron Rodgers in KC.

Looking back at preseason film made me feel a lot better. Not to jinx.

I'm really interested to see what a more pure LaFleur offense will look like. Expecting less QB pre-snap changes, more runs, less Davante force-feeding. That said, I expect typical young QB mistakes and missed opportunities, and meh offensive output overall. That said the Chiefs haven't put together much offense in weeks. GB 23 KC 17
This. Good take Lombardi. That's what I'm looking forward to as well. I want to see ML's vision of this offense, as it was intended. Who knows, maybe AR is running it as intended but I just want to see if this team elevates it's game around their new QB.

So 14 years ago we get first real glimpse of Aaron Rodgers when he comes in for injured Brett Favre in Dallas. Now 14 years later we get first real glimpse of Jordan Love coming in for a Covid Aaron Rodgers in KC.
A bit different. Rodgers came in as a backup Love a week of prep as a starter. Actually this is more optimal

Peter Bukowski

@Peter_Bukowski
The Chiefs drove one time for 7. The Packers drove one time for 7. The Packers missed 2 FGs. The Chiefs got a FG after a dropped INT and after a muffed punt.

Play-to-play the Packers have been the better team even with J-Love.

Back