Official 2023 Training Camp Thread

That was an awful production from what it was just a few years ago. I miss the controlled scrimmage etc. Very hard to take a lot away after watching that.
Yes, totally horrible. Trying too hard to make it family friendly. Not enough time focusing on the football for the football fans.They spent way too much time on former packers etc this year as well. Just losing it's luster IMHO.

Yes, totally horrible. Trying too hard to make it family friendly. Not enough time focusing on the football for the football fans.They spent way too much time on former packers etc this year as well. Just losing it's luster IMHO.
As long as GB is selling 70K tickets all the time to see just another practice they will never change it. It is what it is which is to bring your kids to Lambeau to have a family day since there is no way they can afford to do it for a real game.

As long as GB is selling 70K tickets all the time to see just another practice they will never change it. It is what it is which is to bring your kids to Lambeau to have a family day since there is no way they can afford to do it for a real game.
It’s great for the people in the stands, but they really need to embrace making it good for the people at home too.

Packers Release QB Danny Etling
Will be interesting if McGough can out play Clifford enough that they would make him backup or will either play well enough a vet is not brought in.

Some random thoughts after last night....

Love... He looks the part BUT this is really a rookie starting season, he'll be up/down because almost all starting QB at any level do that year 1. Don't get bent when he has the downs or over the top the other way.

OL....Didn't give me warm fuzzies at all, short 2 starters but we've seen this before.

WR..... Okay, starters not much depth behind them. Wouldn't mind adding a vet at cut down.

TE....Big upgrade from last year but again rookies...temper your expectations but man they are fun to watch.

Defense.....forgive me for saying so.....but the same s^&^ from last year is still here this year. I don't know what to say.

Kicker.... yeah he got some through but a couple of those ducks looked ugly. I know Carlson..... better make sure you have a shot of that Brandy you like handy this season.

Overall....still early...still a lot to look forward to. I'll wait until after pre-season game 2 to put up the prediction thread.

P.S. Gute can't be goofy enough to go into the season with a rookie late-round backup QB? Can he? o_O

2-15 #1 Pick in draft GB trades Love for 4th round pick and drafts Caleb Williams ;)

Back