Official 2016 Week 9 Green Bay vs Tennessee Thread

Titans are a team on the rise. Murray is having a career year and Marriota is playing good. The Packers seem to be lost right now. No identy and seems no one wants to take leadership role. If the Packers want to win they need to get up early and keep foot on the gas. This team gets down 10 points early again like it did last week we could see the same outcome again.

3 road games in a row. can't afford to lose any of them. if they're going to get back on track, the time is now.

Maybe this week they realize that the game plan vs Atlanta can be successful. If Mike and Aaron try to be the smartest people in the room and pretend like they have 2010 talent, they lose.
If those two knuckleheads realize they have guys who can do other things and use them in that way, they win.

Packers 32
Titans 27

This one will tell me if the wheels are truly falling off or not. As TW mentioned, all eyes will be on body language and how this team responds.

This one will tell me if the wheels are truly falling off or not. As TW mentioned, all eyes will be on body language and how this team responds.

Absolutely! Even if they lose if they come out with intensity and look like they are actually trying that will tell us more than the scoreboard will.

Spot on. I think we pretty know that there something not right with this team. This game will be extra interesting just to see how the team responds. It's still not out of the question that the Packers begin to play better and hit some sort of stride. FCC(

Can't see GB laying an egg 2 weeks straight.

GB 38
Tenn 21

GB 38 TN 17 They don't have the passing game to shred us like other teams. Big key is injuries... GB can't afford many more and stay competitive.

Back