Official 2016 Week 2 Green Bay vs Minnesota Thread

A.P was held to 31 yrds last week. Traditionally, he bounces back after a down week with a 100 plus yrd game. We need to contain him, and force Bradford to throw alot.

Hopefully Capers has some surprises for him. Get him off of his spot and maybe force some errors. Then again, Zimmer and his staff may have game planned some unscouted looks which may give the defense some trouble.

Last edited:
For as exciting as last weekend was, getting started with the season, this one feels like Christmas morning when a parent makes you hold off opening presents until later in the day when the other parent, working shift work, can be there to enjoy the momens as well.....the one plus is that the honey do list will be tackled early and the rest of the chores can be done without the usual guilt associated with the early game.

Shields out

976b8eb6a2fb86fe292c1cefa12721dc.jpg

IMO this game can go either way. Like so many of said, if the defense can contain Peterson and make them one dimensional we have a good chance. But I am concerned about the crowd noise and the new stadium atmosphere. Can the offense get in any kind of rythmn? Can the WR get any separation and catch the ball? Will they utilize Cook more than they did in the last game?

These are all questions that will be answered tonight. pop(pc)

I'm thinking the Vikings come out with Bradford slinging it around. They may start with a few runs to AP as a diversion as most believe they'll rely on him to twin the game. Bradford will push that ball up field and that will then open up the run. Hopefully Capers will adjust on the fly if that does happen.

not sayin that past success is an indication of future success, but out of all the "experts" tracked by nflpickwatch.com who had at least 70% correct picks last week, only one of them (out of 27) has picked the vikings to win this week.

Well, Bradford slung it around. GB had no answer for a QB that had to learn a new offense. I'm glad it's only game 2.

Back